Arizona superior court marriage records
Skip to Main Content. Sign In. San Francisco St. Both parties must appear together, in person, for the issuance of the license. Issuance of the marriage license must occur prior to the marriage ceremony.
Arizona Public Records
Social Security numbers are required from U. The license is valid for marriage anywhere within the State of Arizona and the marriage must be performed within one year of the date of issuance of the license. The marriage license will need to be returned within 10 days after the marriage ceremony.
The license can be mailed in or dropped off. The recorded license will then be mailed to the address of record provided at the time of license issuance.
- Obtain copies of records by:!
- looking for cell phone holders kentucky find everything.
- find address for this phone number.
- database for employer identification number.
- white pages in la mesa ca!
- local area phone directories yellow pages.
File for Divorce with Children. File for Divorce without Children. Find an Administrative Order.
Jump to subpage...
Obtain a Copy of a Marriage License. Marriage License for Incarcerated Person.
Court Forms. Request for Court Records.
- lima peru phone directory white pages!
- clerk co county pecos record tx;
- what did the first mobile phone look like;
- Need Help?.
- Clerk of the Superior Court?
- search for people on the web.
Marriage Licenses. Filing Fees.
Legal Terms. Cash 2.
Personal Check 3. Money Order 4.